Legal Information / Disclaimer
Terms & Conditions
The term 'Navigator Insurance Ltd.' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Navigator's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Navigator Insurance Ltd. and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Navigator Insurance Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Navigator Insurance Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Navigator Insurance Ltd. is committed to preserving your right to privacy. While we don't ask for any registration or personal information to browse our site, some information about your server address, Web browser, and computer system are automatically transmitted to our Web servers so that we can operate our site on the Internet. Navigator Insurance Ltd. does not collect identifying information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless You voluntarily submit that information to us through our Contact Us page, or other means. Navigator Insurance Ltd. stores its customer information in a password-protected database to fulfill your requests for certain services. All information You submit to us is confidential and we do not sell or otherwise disclose such information to third parties.
Copyright, Trademark, and Intellectual Property (Use of Site Material)
The contents of this site, including, without limitation, Web site design, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, video recordings, and other content (hereinafter "Content") are owned by or licensed to Navigator Insurance Ltd., clients, and partners of Navigator Insurance Ltd., and are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of the Content violates copyright, trademark, and other laws. The Content and all copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner. Use of the Content on any other Web site or in a networked environment is prohibited.
Client access through Navigator Insurance Ltd. Web Site
The Navigator Insurance Ltd. Web site contains links to Web sites owned by clients or service partners. We encourage our clients, partners, contributors and other third parties to implement policies and practices that respect your privacy the same way Navigator Insurance Ltd. Web site does. We are not, however, in control or responsible for other website's privacy practices or website content. Occasionally, you may receive cookies or see pop-up windows from third party advertisers, partners and vendors when accessing these sites or content featured on them. We do not control these cookies or pop-up windows. If You decide to visit any third-party sites using links from this Web site, You do so at Your own risk.
Security of Navigator Insurance Ltd.' Network and Systems:
Violations to system or network security are prohibited, and can result in criminal and civil liability. Continuous attempts to infiltrate or damage network security and systems may be treated as violations. Navigator Insurance Ltd. will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
The primary purpose of the Contact Us page is to establish communication with Visitors interested in Navigator Insurance Ltd. services and potential Business Development. Navigator Insurance Ltd. Web site Visitors may use the Contact Us page to send content suggestions or questions about any content on the Navigator Insurance Ltd. Web site. Web site Visitors can also submit notification of broken links, communicate privacy concerns, and/or submit praise and/or complaints. All technical and operational issues are handled by our Network Operations Department which is responsible for the monitoring of systems and may track down information pertinent to suspicious activity. As the Navigator Insurance Ltd. policy is not to respond to visitor email, the Contact Us page does not ask for any user submitted data (such as an email address), and the only way user submitted data would be collected is if the visitor were to voluntarily type such information into one of the open text fields.
You hereby acknowledge that these Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding between you and Navigator Insurance Ltd. concerning Your use of this Web site, and the Content, goods and services available on this Web site.